Reopening the building for Sunday services
It's finally happening! We're opening our church building for Sunday services starting on Sunday 1st November.
Things will be a bit different when you arrive and during the service but Nick has done a short video to show you what to expect: https://youtu.be/oGT2t2d51SA
Numbers in the building will be limited to allow for safe social distancing, so you'll need to book your place. We are allocating different groups to each week of the month to ensure that everybody will be able to come at least once a month to a service that most suits their household bubble. The planned monthly pattern is:
- 1st week: Gather, Renew, Inspire – priority for adults with surnames A-K.
- 2nd week: Gather, Renew, Inspire – priority for adults with surnames L-Z.
- 3rd week: Explore for children aged 11 and under. Children remain in their family groups or household bubbles.
- 4th week: I have a dream… A monthly service to explore God’s vision for our town of Wokingham. (This won’t begin until January. Until then ‘Gather, Renew, Inspire’). Priority booking for families with teenagers.
- 5th week: theme will be communicated nearer the time.
We'll reserve a few seats especially for visitors each week.
If you haven’t already received your email with instructions about how to book in, please contact the church office.