Wokingham Baptist Church is an active church seeking to serve our local community in spiritual and practical ways. Our building is a hub where various community groups meet during the week and at weekends. We are currently looking for a cleaner to work 7.5 hours a week across Monday to Friday with some flexibility for extra hours.
- Working on site to complete cleaning tasks such as - sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, emptying bins, dusting, polishing, cleaning touch points & surfaces, checking and cleaning toilets.
- Have a proven track record of cleaning, preferably in a commercial environment, with attention to detail and a commitment to quality service delivery.
- Able to work to a cleaning schedule as agreed, and able to work on own initiative and manage own time.
- Able to use chemicals, disposables and equipment safely and ensure efficient use of chemicals and disposables to reduce waste, ensure all equipment/chemicals are stored safely and fit for purpose and in good working order.
- Comply with all policies and procedures relating to the work place and any statutory regulations which will include but not be limited to fire, health and safety, hygiene, working safely, COSHH.
- Reporting to management any health & safety, product, equipment or other site issues.
If you are interested in this role then please contact the church office by phone +44 (0) 118 978 7174 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications require a CV with details of relevant experience and references.
Closing date: 20 September 2021