Who cares? What care looks like
19 February 2023 10:30
This week is a third Sunday. There is no livestream or video this week but we are meeting in person:
- Explore worship in the church building at 10.00am for families with children aged 11 and under. This month we will be hearing about the Wedding at Cana and joining in the celebrations with some food and drink. We will also be giving out Lent booklets to help families live and learn about Lent together.
- Connect and Reflect service in the church hall at 10.30am, when Nick will conclude our series on pastoral care by reflecting on ‘What care looks like’.
- Our missional Community Groups will be out and about in the community:
- The Mulberry Grove Community Group will meet as usual at Culver Grove RG40 5AG at 10.30am and as it is not long after Valentine’s Day there is a ‘Love your neighbour’ theme. We will be distributing chocolate hearts and some cards with scripture from Jeremiah 31: “I have loved you with an everlasting love” and we would love you to join us.
- ‘Pick and Mix’ Litter Picking Group: please meet Andrew Brown at 10.15am outside the church before heading off to the streets of town. This is a simple but valuable way of blessing our community: picking up litter, chatting with people we meet along the way, and caring for God’s creation. Come and give it a go!