You are very welcome to join us on a Sunday morning when we gather for worship at 10.30am. Services are in the church building every week but we continue to livestream our morning services.
We realise walking through the door for the first time might feel a bit daunting… but we’re a welcoming lot, and we’re very used to visitors. There’s no dress code. We’re a diverse community of people, so you’ll see all sorts, different ages, different cultures. There is a creche, Crawlers, for babies and young children (0-3 years).
The first Sunday of the month is an all age gathering at 10.30am.
The second, fourth and fifth Sundays of the month are our Gather, Renew, Inspire services at 10.30am. We all start off in the Sanctuary for the short time of worship together, then the children and young people move to their groups and ReGen. The second Sunday morning service includes Communion.
The third Sunday of each month is a bit different (in a good way!):
- Explore for families with children aged 11 and under, in the Sanctuary at 10.00am.
- Connect and Reflect gathering for adults at 10.30am in the hall.
- Community groups for church and non-church friends to do a missional activity: things that bless the community, that build God’s Kingdom, that make faith more accessible. More details in the weekly news sheet or from the church office.
- TOAST (Together On A Sunday Teatime) for children and young people in school years 6 – 8 meets in the Upper Room from 4pm to 6pm for fun, games, food, activities and time to chill and chat.
- Youth Small Group for those in school years 9+ meets from 7.00pm to 8.30pm. For details, please get in touch with Savannah Bell via our contact page.
We believe God welcomes us all just as we are so please, come as you are!