This team has the vital task of enabling ministry and mission to happen by ensuring the church is well managed and resourced. It works behind the scenes taking care of things like administration, communication, buildings and maintenance, safeguarding, health & safety and human resources.
The Resourcing Team’s task is to:
- Provide management and administrative support in order to resource the ministry and mission of the church.
- Consider what buildings, property, equipment and other resources are required, and to ensure they are well maintained.
- Be responsible for matters relating to staffing and human resources.
- Ensure proper procedures and policies are in place.
- Enable good communication with and among the church congregation and beyond it to other agencies and partners.