Coordinates our caring for one another and for those around us.
- Are concerned with the needs of people.
- Are concerned with people's well-being, healing and wholeness, making sure disciples are healthy and flourishing.
- Are concerned that everyone has a sense of belonging, and that church is a safe place for everyone.
The Pastoral Team’s task is to:
- Keep reminding the church of our responsibility to love and care for people.
- Work together to coordinate pastoral care among the diverse church community and among our wider contacts.
- Ensure everyone can find a place to belong within the church family.