Equips us for sharing our faith with others.
- Love talking about faith with those beyond the church.
- Are not necessarily preachers, but are often ‘people-gatherers’.
- Are good at talking about faith in a way that makes it accessible and attractive to people.
- May simply be good at coming alongside and accompanying people on their faith journey.
The Faith-Sharing Team’s task is to:
- Keep reminding the church of our evangelistic responsibility to make disciples.
- Encourage the church to share the good news of the Christian message with those who haven’t heard or understood it.
- Encourage, equip and enable members of the church to share faith on their Frontlines.
- Encourage evangelistic initiatives in and beyond the church, where appropriate through small groups or other groupings.